Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

pr's and that good stuff

So yesterday, at the gym, I set a new PR for myself! I benched 75 ibs. 5 times, 5 times, people! Yes! Knowing that I pushed myself harder helps get me pumped up, it helps push me to do even more. I also had my husband there with me to spot me, he is an excellent "coach", he makes me feel like I can push my self harder than whenever I go alone.

I'm a very shy person and I hate, absolutely hate asking for a spot at the gym. I don't think that I have earned the right to do that yet, at least that is how I feel, since I am a newbie to the whole lifting thing. Although, I think I have found my new love, lifting! I enjoy it almost as much as I enjoy running. I look forward to waking up at 4:30 in the morning just to go to the gym while everyone else is asleep, before work. It gets me pumped and ready for my day!

I just wanted to brag a little bit!


No comments:

Post a Comment