Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

goals

Have you ever sat down and thought about where you would like to be 5 years from now? I haven't until this past weekend.

I'm a live in the moment, whatever happens, happens kind of person. So I have never really thought about 5 years down the road. Well over the weekend my husband made me write down where I would like to be in 5 years. I honestly had a hard time deciding. I didn't even know where to begin.

I knew I wanted to have fitness goals, physical goals, family goals. So, where do I begin?

I know fitness wise, I want to have:
1. Ran the Dopey Challenge at WDW
2. Become certified as a Personal Trainer
3. Still thinking.....

Physical, I want:
1. To be happy with myself! *most important goal ever!*

That's all I have come up with so far... This goal decision process is hard, because you really have to think about what it is that you really want in the future. I now I sure will be adding to these in the future as I think of them.

Make the impossible possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment