Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

new week, new schedule

This is the last week of the DietBet that I am doing, so I need to work hard at resisting my cravings and not give in to chocolate so I can lose those last few pounds I need to win. That's the hardest part about me trying to eat healthy, is that stupid chocolate!

I've been trying to hit the gym a little harder lately since my running has been sporadic. My shin has been bothering me, so I have been trying to give it a break and not run so much. I'm not sure why it's bothering me like it is, but it is painful! I want to think that it is because of my shoes, I haven't been properly fit for a pair and I am currently wearing Nikes that my brother bought me for Christmas. So maybe one day soon i'll get properly fitted from someone at a running store.

Here's my schedule for the week:

AM
Monday: Chest, Shoulders and Triceps  Check!
Tuesday: Legs and Abs Check!
Wednesday: Cardio Check!
Thursday: Back and Biceps Check!
Friday: Rest Day check!
Saturday: Run 3 miles It was raining so this is getting put off until Sunday :(
Sunday: Chest, Shoulders and Triceps

Les Mills Combat:

PM
Monday: Combat 30 Check!
Tuesday: HIIT: Power Check!
Wednesday: Combat 45 Check!
Thursday: REST Check! (I didn't really rest though, I went to the gym instead)
Friday: HIIT: Shock Plyo Check!
Saturday: Combat 30
Sunday: REST

I will be wearing my Under Armour shoes instead of the Nikes this time for Les Mills, because the Nikes just do not have enough arch support for me. Hopefully that will also help my legs.

I am determined to get into the best shape that I have ever been in! In saying that, though, I am totally not trying to overdo it and injure myself. That would leave for a very unhappy Mandy!

No comments:

Post a Comment