Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

running

I have lost my motivation. Where did it go?! Does this ever happen to anyone else, or always me? I tend to start things and never finish them. I hope that doesn't happen with this. I love the feeling of finishing that finish line. The feeling of knowing that I finished something like a race is amazing to me. Knowing that there is always improvement to running makes it a super challenge for me. Although, I don't feel like I am getting any better :( I understand that it takes time, but ahhhh.. The anticipation is killing me!
On other terms, I ran Saturday morning, and thought I did well. I ran 2 miles in 30 minutes! I'm hoping to one day be able to say I ran 3 miles in 30 minutes, but we'll see. *One day*
I've been trying to eat healthier this year. Working out and running aren't going to help me get the body I want unless I eat right as well! So the other night I fixed a Crustless Spinach Quiche. Yum!


I'll post the recipe for it later, but it is so yummy! I was skeptical at first, but once I started smelling it from the oven, I lost all that. Both little K and the hubby loved it too! Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment