Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

diet bet

So, i've kind of been slack on my running this week... Being a full time working mom kind of puts a damper on your exercise. This week has been a little busier than normal though for me, because I had to travel for some training for work, but next week is going to start all new!

To help jump start my new new goals, I signed up for diet bet. It's this cool website that I just found out about that helps push you to lose the weight you want to. You pay money into a pot, then you have 4 weeks to lose 4% of your body weight. Who ever loses the 4% shares the pot. Well this one by fitfluential is now at $4650! Woo! Would you like to join as well? There's still time! Just click here to read all about it!


Could you imagine if I won the whole pot at $4650? Who knows?! I know that I will be working my butt off to reach that goal so I can earn some money!

No comments:

Post a Comment