Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

I Sweat Pink!

Look who is now officially a sweat pink ambassador! I am so excited to begin this step in my fitness journey! I applied a while ago with no intentions of actually being accepted since I was just starting my journey, but low and behold they accepted me! And now I can share my enthusiasm with fitness and being healthy with that many more people! I usually try not to use this many exclamation points, but I am just so excited (if you can't tell!) This will also help to keep me going on my journey with fitness, in case I get discouraged or fall off track! Knowing that I can help change someone's mind on eating healthy and exercising will be enough to give me that push to keep going! Weeeeee, now i'm off to Sweat Pink!


No comments:

Post a Comment