Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

dietbet part 2 the end!

So I won this last Dietbet! Yay! I reached my goal weight and then some. I surpassed my goal weight by 1 pound weighing in at 137! Out of 5724 people 2847 of them reached their goals, so that left us winning $44.69 a piece, awesomeness!



This Dietbet was tough because I think I am at the point where I am losing fat, but I am gaining muscle, so i'm not really losing weight, numbers wise. I can tell I am losing inches, but the numbers on the scale are barely moving, and it's kind of hard not to get discouraged by that. I keep trying to remind myself that it's the muscle I am gaining causing me not to lose weight! :)

I'm probably not going to do one of these again for little while since this one was kind of stressful for me at the end not being sure that I was actually going to make the weight, and with me being at the point I am with weight lifting. Who knows though!?

Have you ever done a dietbet before?

No comments:

Post a Comment