Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

tuesday

Well I made it out to run this morning. I woke up a little late so I didn't quite get in the full mile that I had wanted much less the 2 miles that I needed to do. I don't know about for you guys, but work has been super busy for me lately. I have so much to do, while still learning to do the new things that I have been tasked with doing. I kind of miss the slow steady pace that I had before, but, hey when you get promoted you have to learn new things. I am very thankful I got promoted, but whew, is there a lot of new stuff to learn! I'm getting the hang of it though. 
My first "real" 5k is coming up in February and I have set a goal for myself of 35 minutes. If I can run this 5k in under 35 minutes I will get a new pair of shoes!!!! So excited, so hopefully I get beat it to get those new shoes! These are the shoes that I want:
They are so colorful! Perfect to run The Color Run in in March! Here's to getting those new shoes and a better tomorrow! I am determined to become a morning person and get up early every morning to go running.

No comments:

Post a Comment