Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

my training

I have been trying my best to follow this training program I got from fitnessmagazine.com, but then almost as soon as I started I got a cold. What?! Who else does that happen to but me! I went to bed on Sunday night fully motivated to wake up the next morning and start running training. But then, I woke up and felt like a semi truck had hit me in the middle of the night at full speed. So now, i'm feeling much better, and i'm ready to try again! Here's to a new week of not being all sickly and stuff.

I had originally planned to run this morning outside behind where we live, but when I woke up at 6am (personal record for me, I am so not a morning person) it had rained all night and was still raining. So, kind of bummed, I went to the gym and just totally was not feeling it. I didn't want to chance running in the rain because I am a very clumsy person and I knew I would be the first one to slip and fall. I only ran a mile on the treadmill, and did a few arm excercises, but all in all I felt very unaccomplished. So, maybe tommorow!

Here's my plan for the week:
Monday: Crosstrain, low impact cardio or weight lifting Check!
Tuesday: Run/walk 3 miles (.85 miles)
Wednesday: Run 2 miles
Thursday: Run 2 miles
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Run 5 miles
Sunday: Recovery Run 2 miles

So, let's see how this plans out! Hopefully it will all happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment