Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

i love good days

I made it outside yesterday morning and ran 1.6 miles! I thought I did pretty good, I ran more than I have been outside and it felt pretty good. I'm trying to work on my stride, because I was told that it was too short, and even though I am short it needs to be longer. They told me that it would help me run faster and longer distances because I would be taking less steps. It is so tiring trying to lengthen my stride! I will get there though, I have too. I have to many plans not to be able to run long distances. There are too many medals that I want to get. If you check out my pinterest board with my fitness goals on it, then you will know what I am talking about :)
Here's the link for it if you want to take a look, maybe add some suggestions. Like these right here:

How awesome would it be to be able to get these?! I would love it, but I need to be able to run first...

No comments:

Post a Comment